Posted on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Posted at: 5:30 PM
Now theres nothing I can do and
theres nothing I can say
about losing you
I wish that I could find a way, wish that I could see you again
If only I could turn back time
aw that song is cute, lmfao hmm. holy shit today at school was so fucking crazyyy. lockdown + cancelled exam + 5 stabs!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! holycrap whats up with life? all just because of drug money . pretty lamee
hm, all day ive been sitting on the laptop actually i worked out for a bit. kinda fun i guess. idk, during my science exam there was a 2 hour lockdown, and i had to fucking piss in my kilt!! it was like going to burst in my pants, and then when it was over i was like thank God i could finally go to the washroom. guess the fuck not, i wasnt allowed to go because we had to "keep in secure mode" and after a couple of minutes we had to get evaquted, and then i was thinking FINALLY chance to go to the washroom. GUESSS AGAIN! i couldnt :( oh my fucking gosh i felt like i was going to burst from being so fucking nervous. drinking a whole water bottle + shivering cold, what a great combination because it resulted in urination!! so i found my cousin when i was walking to the church, and i was like thank God i didnt have to look for you, so we hurried to taco bell, and when the walking sign came. I RAN MY TINY LEGS TO TACOBELL TO THE WASHROOM!!! and what a happy ending, other than the fact there was 5 stabs, i just had to go soooooooooooo badlyyy.
i honetsly have no life now just for telling this whole story. okay byeLabels: butterfly, lockdown, piss in my fucking kilt